LILO config problems

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Fri Dec 17 15:38:30 UTC 2004

I find people are most passionate about what there most familiar with.
Sounds like you give good advice and are a valuable asset for this list.
Hopefully, you can help with some issues I may have from time to time.
Currently I have a situation where I acquired a new web site that was
currently on an IIS server using *.asp for forms, etc. An now it sits on
our RH8 box with Apache 2. I have seen talk about asp2php but think I
would be better to just redo the forms for php, what do you think? Do
you know about getting Apache 2 on a Linux box to work with *.asp pages?
Is it a simple config of httpd.conf?

--
cybersource.us
                         115 Richfield Road