LILO config problems

Brian T. Brunner brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
Fri Dec 17 16:23:41 UTC 2004

Alternative multi-boot option (which pleased my linux-phobic family):
Use install disks, run mkbootdisk
Floppy in boots linux, floppy out boots windows.

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

>>> peter at cybersource.us 12/16/04 10:03PM >>>
I would NOT use the windows loader. Boot the box with either disk 1 or
the rescue cd, mount the system, from the prompt type "grub-install
/dev/hda" without the quotes, assuming you have an IDE drive set as
master on the first channel. Then check /boot/grub/grub.conf to make
sure that your linux is in one of the stanza's.

--
cybersource.us
                         115 Richfield Road