LILO config problems

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Fri Dec 17 23:03:36 UTC 2004

I've done enough diggin to want to stay away from it. We just recreated
the clients .asp page with perl and it works fine. If getting the .asp
stuff to work is anything like getting frontpage to work on
Linux/Apache, forget it, We did it and it works perfect but what a pain.

--
cybersource.us
                         115 Richfield Road