[Off-Topic] Message filters in KMail

Tibor-Attila ANCA anca.tibor at gmx.de
Sat Dec 18 22:40:03 UTC 2004

Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 04:22:17PM -0600-i dátummal Gustavo Seabra ezt írta:
> Hi
>
> I currently use Thunderbird with an imap account. I've set the filters
> so that it transfer messages to subfolders in the imap sever
> automatically so that, e.g., all mails from the Fedora Core list
> automatically go to the fedora folder, and so on. How can I do that in
> KMail? I tried using message filters but, apparently, it only lets me
> move messages to local folders, not remote (imap) folders.

This is not directly solving your problem, but: if you are using Cyrus,
take alook at sieve. It just filters all my mail in background and I do
not need imap-filtering by the mail user agents, which I use. It is
always done, I can read all my mails, no problem, what with.

BTW., I think the coming kmail will work together with sieve.

Regards,
--
Anca Tibor-Attila
<anca.tibor at gmx.de>