Re: List identification [fedora-list]

On 12/19/2004 01:33:37 AM, Gregory Machin wrote:
I work off webmail and my provider doesn't support filtering into a
folder..

I was just making a sugestion :-)

The problem is that it grows the size of the subject so that it is harder to see the whole subject, unless you put at it at the end - but then it doesn't line up well with other posts from same list because of varied subject length.