Canon USB printer

Danesh Daroui Danesh.D at bredband.net
Sun Dec 19 13:23:19 UTC 2004

Gustavo Seabra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a Canon i470D USB printer. Is there any way to get it to work
> in Fedora?
>
> Thanks.

I had a Canon inkjet USB printer but maybe not the same model you have,
and I could never make it work with Fedora Core 1, maybe Fedora Core 2
or 3 are enhanced. I contacted Canon to overcome this problem but they
said they ABSOLUTELY DO NOT support and encourage any user to use Linux
platform. Well, I sold it and bought a color laser HP and now it works
great and has better quality either !!! ;)