PCMCIA wireless cards....\'just works\'?

cjlesh no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Sun Dec 19 13:31:37 UTC 2004

Hey all:

I've been searching on google all day, and not finding the answer I'm looking for.

Is there a  list of wireless pcmcia cards that 'just work' in Fedora core 3?

No downloads, kernel recompiles, ndiswrappers, etc...I want to plug it into my laptop, and have it work.

If you have a card that 'just works', please post the name, model number, and revision in this thread. Maybe if there are enough responses this could become a FAQ?

-cjl

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org