Kernel Source FC3 2.6.9-681smp

Marcos Fedora Brazil marcos-fedora at acib.com.br
Mon Dec 20 14:25:51 UTC 2004

ok, the sounds works with alsa support, but I want 5.1 channel sound system,
and this onboard sound card is able to this, in Windows XP works good!

I have downloaded the source
http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/wlan/full/archive/fc3/kernel-2.6.9-1.681_FC3.stk16.src.rpm.zip
but when I run: rpm -ivh kernel-2.6.9-1.681_FC3.stk16.src.rpm
it not install!!!! just verify the package, but I can't find it in my system

Thank's

Marcos