Mono 1.0.5 on Fedora Core 3

Mark Eggers mdeggers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 21 00:37:51 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-20 at 23:23 +0000, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > any one out there want to a challange to take all of this and create
> > a rpm to install all of these??
>
> If I knew how to create an rpm, I'd do a nightly build and upload them
> to my home website.
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul
> (full working 1.1.3 mono/mcs/gtk-sharp/gtksourceview-sharp/gtkmozembed-
> sharp/monodoc/monodevelop built from source - and as been for bloody
> ages now!)
>
> (also somewhat drunk currently)

I have always been a little skeptical about creating RPMs for other
distributions.  I think that (for my part) it's due to not understanding
the software dependencies.  However, building release versions of Mono
for Fedora Core 3 might be a good candidate for the Fedora Extras
project?

-----
/mde/
just my two cents . . . .