Viewing jpg images ....in Evolution

Mike Ramirez mike at thexxxhost.com
Tue Dec 21 11:11:01 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 02:18, Birol Aytimur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have switched to Fedora 3 from Windows XP pro and trying to adjust
>
> One thing I could not figure out is viewing jpg images in e-mails.
> Outlook Express would show the images in the message but Evolution
> just shows a tab, which you have to click. I checked the options but
> there does not seem to be anything which will make it show the images
> automatically.
>
> Am I missing it or is that behaviour not possible.  As I receive a
> considerable number of images, it is very inconvenient to have to
> scroll down and click that thumb image to see the whole image. Is
> there any other e-mail package I can use which will provide this
> functionality ?
>
> Birol

Tools -> Settings -> Mail Prefrences -> HTML Mail (tab)

There you can set how you want your images to load by default.  I
personally leave this behavior default and if I get an Email that is all
images  I then goto View ->  Message Display -> Load Images

This is Evolution 1.4.6 for FC2.

--
Mike Ramirez <mike at thexxxhost.com>