Re: Linux Word Processors

Ryan D'Baisse wrote:

I'm trying to find a professional word processor for Linux without
using Crossover or Wine. I am simply not satisfied with OpenOffice. I write a lot of technical documents and need things such as
intelligent bulletting, table of contents functionality, etc. I do
not mind paying for the product.

I have tried finding Corel WordPerfect, but the Corel site has no
mention of Linux any longer.  I am downloading StarOffice v7.0 from
Sun's site, at the moment, but do not know of a single person who is
using it.

Any recommendations?

Thanx,
Ryan

Have you tried Lyx? It is not a WYSIWYG word processor, but it's
powerful and functional when you understand its logic!

Best,
Beppe