General Samba Question

Bradley (FC2 List) FedoraList at Thingbuilder.com
Tue Dec 21 15:33:56 UTC 2004

scootgirl.com wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bradley (FC2 List)"
> <FedoraList at Thingbuilder.com>

The usernames and passwords are the same on the windows machines.
I am now able to log onto the linux share from windows but can't see the
other computers from Nautilus.
When opening "Network" in "Computer" I get the error:
"An error occurred while loading or saving configuration information for
Nautilus. Some of your configuration settings may not work properly.
Type mismatch: Expected `string' got `int' for key /system/smb/workgroup"

I searched for a solution but didn't find anything I could understand.
(beginner)

Thanks,
Bradley