up2date broken

John Aldrich john at chattanooga.net
Tue Dec 21 22:07:30 UTC 2004

I think I broke my sources file for up2date. For some reason the RHN applet
tells me I have a bunch of updates to download, but when I run up2date, it
now says that everything is updated and I don't have any new files to update.
How do I fix this? I was trying to add a secondary mirror because the main
mirror kept giving me 404 errors trying to update (I know... if I wait 24
hours, I'll be able to download the updates, I just wasn't being patient!
<G>) and must have screwed up the config or something...
 Thanks
 John