up2date broken

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Tue Dec 21 22:16:03 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 21.12.2004 schrieb John Aldrich um 23:07:

> I think I broke my sources file for up2date. For some reason the RHN applet
> tells me I have a bunch of updates to download, but when I run up2date, it
> now says that everything is updated and I don't have any new files to update.
> How do I fix this? I was trying to add a secondary mirror because the main
> mirror kept giving me 404 errors trying to update (I know... if I wait 24
> hours, I'll be able to download the updates, I just wasn't being patient!
> <G>) and must have screwed up the config or something...

>  John

Edit /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources and choose mirror servers of your
choice. See i.e.

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/alexander_dalloz/mirror

for general instructions.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 23:14:54 up 11 days, 17:55, load average: 2.03, 1.59, 1.54