Blackberry Integration

Ian Spillane 0861736165 at o2mail.ie
Wed Dec 22 11:52:42 UTC 2004

Much as I love using Linux I was a bit surprised to find no help for Blackberry integration with Evolution - despite the fact that the Blackberry itself is Java based and not a Microsoft slave. Has anyone any wisdom to offer? Surely a device such as Blackberry has to have a big market amongst Linux users.

Ian