Kernel Source FC3 2.6.9-681smp

Marcos-Fedora Brazil marcos-fedora at acib.com.br
Wed Dec 22 15:44:34 UTC 2004

in my dir /lib/modules has:

2.6.9-1.681_FC3smp/
2.6.9-1.681_FC3.stk16smp/

when I run:

rpm -ivh kernel-module-ntfs-2.6.9-1.681_FC3smp-2.1.20-0.rr.3.3.i686.rpm
it install file ntfs.ko in /lib/modules/2.6.9-1.681_FC3smp/kernel/fs/ntfs

so when I do: modprobe ntfs , the answer is:
[root at marcosel ntfs]# /sbin/modprobe ntfs
FATAL: Module ntfs not found.

what I do to resolve this?

Thank's

Marcos