Ownership

Rich Burroughs rich at paranoid.org
Thu Dec 23 00:25:27 UTC 2004

Rick Raetz wrote:
> Whatever the read me describes to particular install instructions!

Hey, Rick, when someone asks a question like that, they are doing it to
try to help you better. Sometimes when someone sends a question to the
list, what they mean is very clear to them, but it may not be clear to
someone else who has not been involved with the issue and is just
reading one email.

If someone asks you for specific information related to the problem,
it's best to provide them the details they ask for. That gives you the
best shot at getting your question answered. Rather than saying,
"whatever the read me describes," you could state the specific steps in
it that you're doing when you run into the problem.

Rich