refresh IP from dhcp isp

Lai Zit Seng lzs at pobox.com
Thu Dec 23 04:42:30 UTC 2004

In that case, there's a -r option to dhclient which according to the
manpages is supposed to do a DHCP release.

I'm not sure what's wrong, but this doesn't actually do anything on my FC3
box. Tcpdump shows no DHCP_RELEASE packet is ever sent, and the original
client doesn't exit either. But perhaps you might have better luck with it
:)

Regards,

.lzs
--