eth0 problems

Maciek R. m.mail at vp.pl
Thu Dec 23 21:08:59 UTC 2004

Well, I installed the 64 BIT version now, maybe faster (and my lan works
fine with the newest kernel) ;-)
One question left: on the ndiswrapper site they are saying there are no
drivers for 64 BIT processors and wlan cards. Can I install those for 32
BIT? Or is it hopeless and I will not get my card with the 32 BIT driver
to work?

--
Maciek R. <m.mail at vp.pl>