SATA

David Corrigan lightingisfun at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 17:23:30 UTC 2004

While there were no problems installing fedora on my machine, the
setup program didn't detect my Windows installations correctly. I have
1 ATA hd on my Primary IDE Channel and another  SATA hd. I had windows
installed on both hds and was installing linux to the SATA hd. If I
ran the install program with ATA drive enabled then it would only
detect the windows installation on the ATA drive. When I disabled the
ATA drive the setup program detected the windows installation on the
SATA drive correctly. Anyone experienced anything similar?

David