Changing default browser in FC3

Jim lawrence.jim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 15:55:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:40:28 -0500, sly <dsyc at go.ro> wrote:
> Aph wrote:
> > I would like to use Mozilla as default browser in Fedora. What is the way ?
>
> preferences -> more preferences -> preferred applications
>
> > Thanks.
> >

> --
>
> sly
> (561)601-4303
> dsyc at go.ro
> 73 6c 79
>
> --

 Or   right click the desktop,  create launcher   in the command box
click browse  navigate to usr/local/mozilla and choose the mozilla
file.   select a icon by clicking the no icon button navigate to the
same directory this time choose icons in the mozilla folder

now log out then log in   you should have a icon for mozilla on the
desktop.  you can drag the icon to the task bar

if you want to use the latest version  do the same as above ecept
navigate to /usr/lib/mozila-1.7.3

hope this helps
--
James Lawrence