strange behavior with xlockmore

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 23:40:05 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am running FC3 and have a strange behavior on using xlock.

% xlock
xlock: can not find font:
-b&h-lucida-medium-r-normal-sans-24-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1, using fixed...
could not read file "thank-you.au"
could not read file "identify-please.au"
could not read file "complete.au"

This is not serious. What is really serious is that hitting return a couple of
times (regardless of password) gets me back to the screen. In other words, it
is really an unlocked Windoze-style problem!

Would someone be please so kind as to enlighten me into what I can do to
alleviate the problem? FYI, I have used xlock for over seven years now, but FC3
is where it does not seem to work for me.

Also, FYI, I have the following updated package from Dag's laboratory:
xlockmore-5.14.1-1.1.fc3.rf

Thanks and best wishes!