Is THIS VNC?

Jorge Fábregas fabregasj at prtc.net
Tue Dec 28 03:01:07 UTC 2004

On Monday 27 December 2004 9:40 pm, Ryan D'Baisse wrote:
> Am I missing something or is THIS what VNC consists of?  If this
> really is all that VNC has to offer then why would I use VNC instead
> of SSH?

Hi,

You're definitely missing something. I don't have access to my FC2 laptop now
but I use it quite a lot.  I don't remember the exact name of the package but
I remember on the start menu (under internet) there's the link for the vnc
viewer. You just enter servername:1  (for instance 1) and you are there.

Which Fedora version are you using? Are you using KDE or Gnome?

Jorge