Armagetron and FC3

Michael Fleming mfleming at enlartenment.com
Tue Dec 28 23:29:48 UTC 2004

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 02:24:37PM -0500, Skip waffled thusly:
> Looks like something changed from FC2 to FC3. After I upgraded using yum,
> now armagetron won't work. It was one of my favorite games. Now I'm using
> glTron, which is a very good program, but still not my favorite. I've
> noticed on all the FC3 mirrors, armagetron-moviepack is still listed. Only
> problem is, it's just an add-on and it' dependent on the other package. Any
> sage advice would be greatly appreciated. Best Regards, SkipC

This isn't part of FC3 itself, it'll likely be from the freshrpms.net
APT/YUM repository (www.freshrpms.net). You might have better luck
checking it's mailing list archives or asking on the list over there.

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming at enlartenment.com>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"