General Samba Question

William Lovaton walovaton at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Dec 29 00:12:02 UTC 2004

Karen,

El lun, 20-12-2004 a las 12:30 -0800, scootgirl.com escribió:
> [...]

I am using a password server in my workplace, which have a very big
network.  My windows name is "nalwalovaton" and my local name in FC3 is
"william".  When I try to browse another computer in the network it
should ask me for the user name and password.

I used to have Mandrake 9 with Garnome installed (Gnome 2.3 BTW) and
this worked perfectly.  Now I updated to FC3 recently and I can't browse
the windows network now.

I have the same problem as Bradley. (I got the same error message)

Thanx,

-William