How do I move an account... A few more details... and more

Don fedora at greatoasis.com
Wed Dec 29 06:09:14 UTC 2004

Peter,
Thanks for the verbose answer, I needed that.

This info is great... Thanks again.

I got the message about copying the lines.

After I accomplish this, I will install FC3 into my RH7.2  I would like to
use this system as a backup system if the first ever goes down.  Can you
point me in a direction for this.  It sounds like I might be able to use
rsync for this.  Do you know of any how to docs to run to machines in
parallel?
Don