FC3 CD Media Check

Rich calender7 at direcway.com
Wed Dec 29 15:08:51 UTC 2004

I had the same problem yesterday as my previous post indicated. The MD5's
checked good on all of the iso files. I used Nero to burn the CD's on XP at
40x the first time and all of the CD's failed the media test. I then slowed
my burn down to 4x on Nero and all of the CD's still failed. In each case I
started the Linux install with the "linux ide=nodma" parameter. It did not
help. Finally, I decided to go to my old Linux installation and  try to burn
the CD's there. I used X-CD-Roast. Long story short....Success! The moral of
the story is.....

Rich