GTK theme in KDE

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Wed Dec 29 19:31:38 UTC 2004

Hi!

I've just configured KDE to my linking, but I just can't change the
theme for GTK. It defaults to Bluecurve.

I've tried to create a .gtkrc-2.0 file, which does change the theme, but
the fonts and colors do not seem to change. This is utterly annoying.
I'm just about to send KDE eat dirt because I just can't stand the way
GTK apps look from within it (and no, I don't like Bluecurve).

I just want to be able to configure GTK independently of KDE...!

Note: I'm not trying to make GTK use the KDE theme, so I'm not
interested in using the Qt theme engine.

--
url: http://tudo-sobre-nada.blogspot.com