FW: Help setting up Fedora Core 3 to work with Linksys Wireless USBWUSB11

David Lutz dave at lutzfamily.net
Wed Dec 29 22:55:33 UTC 2004

I still need some help with this.  I am running Gnome and FC3.  I
started the Hardware Browser and the Linksys Wireless USB shows up in
the list under system devices.  So, it appears to be recognized by the
system.  However, I am not sure how to configure it to work.  Can
someone please provide some guidance?  (The machine is too slow to
install KDE, so I am assuming that means I cannot use kwifimanager as
someone suggested).

Thanks -- Dave