[OT] Fedora-List Trivia - # of Messages in 1 Year

Jorge Fábregas fabregasj at prtc.net
Thu Dec 30 04:32:58 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 29 December 2004 10:19 am, Timothy Payne wrote:
> Alexander, THANK YOU for all your hard work, you have helped me and
> countless others on the list.  I was just looking in my saved folder and
> most of them have your name on them.  I hope you can keep it up in 2005.

I totally agree. I really admire Alexander for taking the time to help people
out here.  Thanks very much Alexander!

BTW... could you please answer some questions for us?

- Do you ask any question at all on the list? (I haven't looked at the
archives yet...but I'm wondering) :)

- Do you work as a SysAdmin, Network admin? Or is it Linux just a hobby?

- Since when have you been using Linux? Why Fedora in particular?

- Do you have some specific bookmarks stored so that when a newbie asks a
question you just point them to the right direction?  I've seen you answering
questions very quick with specific links and I go like "he must have a nice
bookmarks database".

Erhmm that's all by now. I may ask some more later..Let see how it goes :)

Again, really, thanks for your time here on the list.

Jorge