[OT] Fedora-List Trivia - # of Messages in 1 Year

Timothy Ha linuxmail at yandex.ru
Thu Dec 30 06:50:10 UTC 2004

Alexander,

I would say thank you, too. I've been on and off the list for a while
between choosing and trying differents Linux distros. Recently when I
came back to Fedora list after installing FC3, I could notice your
activity. And you helped me in several questions.

4200+ emails just for Fedora list is just enormous! I was thinking I
write a lot of emails every year, but you contributed in one direction,
and that much!
Thank you very much.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all,

Timothy Ha.