VNC and fc3

Scott Ward alloa at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 17:47:31 UTC 2004

Eucke - Below are the contents of my xstartup file. I didn't see
anything specific to my user session. One thing I did notice, however,
is that the script references "/etc/vnc/xstartup" which doesn't exist!
In fact, there is no vnc directory under /etc.

#!/bin/sh

# Uncomment the following two lines for normal desktop:
unset SESSION_MANAGER
exec /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc

[ -x /etc/vnc/xstartup ] && exec /etc/vnc/xstartup
[ -r $HOME/.Xresources ] && xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
xsetroot -solid grey
vncconfig -iconic &
xterm -geometry 80x24+10+10 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP Desktop" &
twm &