[OT] Fedora-List Trivia - # of Messages in 1 Year

Kristian Poul Herkild kristian at herkild.dk
Fri Dec 31 21:21:07 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>You and all the others: I wish you a great year 2005!
>
>Alexander

I removed most of your mail - not because it was bad, but all parts were
written so well that it would be sad to remove one statement only. It
would be unfair to that statement, so I removed all of them :P

I like your style (you know how to handle issues (and english as well)
properly, I can see), and it makes sense to use linux as a tool, rather
than a system you spend all your time to get running. And I too were
very fond of OS/2 .... such a great OS ... the WorkSpace ('Arbejdsplads'
in danish, 'Arbeitsplatz' in Deutch, ich vermute) was second to none -
OS/2 Workspace recreated for Linux would be fantastic, I believe.

Anyway - Good luck to you (actually, all of you on this list) and a
Happy New Year

/Kristian Poul Herkild
(heading back to Real Life)