email program on fedora

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Sat Feb 7 06:12:45 UTC 2004

Hello Jim,

To follow Satishs' instruction (and a very workable one at that) you
would need access to an account on an e-mail server which supports the
IMAP protocol. The system admin. of the e-mail server would be able to
tell you if the server supports IMAP.

Once you have this, you would set up the connection/account to the IMAP
server in Outlook Express, then drag and drop the folders/messages from
OE to the server (this is one of the features IMAP has over POP).   Once
the messages are on the IMAP server, then you would set up the same
connection/account in the destination e-mail client and drag and drop
again into your e-mails' new home.

--

Mitch Wiedemann
mc² Computer Consulting