nvidia agp

david walcroft david_walcroft at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 18 00:54:15 UTC 2004

Hi,
    Can someone tell me what this means from dmesg,I put an "Option
AGPPART 3" in XF86Config and I wonder which AGP the card is using.
Is it using nvagp or the kernel agpgart,is there anything I need to do.

0: nvidia: loading NVIDIA Linux x86 nvidia.o Kernel Module  1.0-4620
Mon Sep 29 08:49:59 PDT 2003
Linux agpgart interface v0.99 (c) Jeff Hartmann
agpgart: Maximum main memory to use for agp memory: 439M
agpgart: Detected Via Apollo Pro KT400 chipset
agpgart: unable to determine aperture size.
0: NVRM: AGPGART: unable to retrieve symbol table

   Thanks for any help  david