Recommedations

David Cantrell dcantrel at adc-host.com
Wed Feb 18 16:30:58 UTC 2004

Also, if you want a full featured try-it before you buy-iy linux with
most of the bells and whistles, head off to the P2P sharing services
and grab Lindows 4.5 Cd. They released it free on the big P2P networks
last week and it can give you a very workable CD booted distro to test
and NVU was developed on this OS so a few items are a trifle better
there, if you want a graphcal web design tool that is.

Dave