Please stop the 'Please do not hijack foreign threads' messages

John Li johnli at ahlt.net
Wed Feb 18 20:03:51 UTC 2004

> Please do not hijack foreign threads. Start new threads with an empty
> mail window and not by klicking on reply. Both of your mails
> now have a
> misleading reference to the "procmail & .forward" thread.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Alexander

Please stop sending messages that contain only this content.
If you want to answer a question, then it is fine to add on
the content, but please stop wasting our time with these
messages.  Additionally, as has been stated before, it is
the fault of your software more than the user:  an email
with a different subject should be treated as a new thread.

John