Good Linux Hardware Review sites?

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sun Feb 1 13:48:25 UTC 2004

I'm considering replacing some hardware here (Mommyboard, CPU, etc.) and
can't find any online hardware review sites that routinely test with
Linux. Can anyone point me to some (even one would be a good start)?

Also, One board I'm considering is one of the AK3x series from Shuttle.
A couple of years ago their AK31A was well thought of as a good stable
low-priced board (not good for overclocking, but I don't wanna do that).
I see that there is now an AK38 and AK39, was wondering if anyone has
any experiences to tell with those boards?

Thanks!
                         While we were still sinners,
                              Christ died for us.