updating to rawhide

lee connell lees_lists at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 21:36:56 UTC 2004

I added the configuration into yum.conf to grab the development packages for
fedora.    I am issuing a yum update when i do that i get error saying i
dont have python 2.2 on the redhat-config* packages.  I then tried a yum
upgrade and that starts to go until it gets to sound-juicer* package which
has a header but the rpm can't be found.  I use ayoI have also tried another
and got same problem is it something im doing wrong?  Here is my yum.conf
file.

[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
pkgpolicy=newest
distroverpkg=fedora-release
gpgcheck=1
tolerant=1
exactarch=1

[core]
name=Fedora Linux $releasever - $basearch - core
baseurl=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/core

#[extras]
#name=Fedora Linux $releasever - $basearch - extras
#baseurl=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/extras

#[alternatives]
#name=Fedora Linux $releasever - $basearch - alternatives
#baseurl=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/alternatives

[updates]
name=Fedora Linux $releasever - $basearch - updates
baseurl=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/updates

[freshrpms]
name=Fedora Linux $releasever - $basearch - freshrpms
baseurl=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/freshrpms

[development]
name=Fedora Linux $releasever - $basearch - development
baseurl=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/development/$basearch/core