kdemultimedia (now Xine)

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 22:31:01 UTC 2004

On Sunday 01 February 2004 22:04, Andrea wrote:
> many thanks it's ok now ... I've another little problem ... now with
> xine ... I unpacked xine and run ./configure but after some lines ...
>
> checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... /lib/cpp
> configure: error: C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
> See `config.log' for more details.

Hmmm, I have been happily building Xine from CVS, how old is the Xine your
trying build?
I am still quite new to compiling and building RPM's, but if you want to post
me the config.log (off list) I maybe able to help, unless someone else on
this list can help, more info is needed really,

Cheers,

Colin
--
Fedora Core 1, Custom Kernel 2.4.24