Need help diagnosing why Mozilla won't start for my user.

Patrick Bennett patrick.bennett at inin.com
Mon Feb 2 16:14:23 UTC 2004

For some reason (obviously, something changed - I'm just not sure what)
Mozilla will no longer launch for my primary account.
It just seems to go into limbo - nothing ever displays and the process
just, well, hangs.  No error messages, nothing.
It launches fine for root (imagine that ;>), but not for my user, so
understandably, I'm assuming it's a permissions problem.
The only thing is, I can't figure out what the problem is.  I've cleaned
the Mozilla profile information for my user, as well as verified that my
user
owned everything in its home directories.

Is there a log file somewhere I could look at?  I'm really at a bit of a
loss./  /:(/

/Thanks,
Patrick Bennett