Virtual Machine Apps

ibnu at lacare.org ibnu at lacare.org
Mon Feb 2 19:42:54 UTC 2004

Greetings,

For testing purposes, we need to place Windows 2000 Server, Linux RedHat 9,
RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 AND Fedora 1 on ONE server.

We want to easily switch from one OS to another OS on the same machine
without rebooting.

Our questions are:
1.  Does any one know any Virtual Machine Application out there that we can
use (other than VMWare)?

2.  Does any one use VMWare for RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 AND Fedora 1?
VMWare does not list RHEL 3 and Fedora 1 as supported OS.

Best regards,
Ibnu.

"This communication is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify the sender and delete any copies."