Fedora and gnome panel

-=Brian Truter=- brian at famvid.com
Mon Feb 2 21:54:51 UTC 2004

I have been searching for a tool to modify the Main Menu, or other menus in
Gnome2. There is none that I can find. Editing the files by hand is tedious
at best.

Editing the menus thru the Preferences just doesnt work right

Adding them as drawers, I have had the same problems as you.

Someone has to have a better way