Spam filter?

Paul Furness paul.furness at vil.ite.mee.com
Tue Feb 3 13:26:54 UTC 2004

I'm sending attachments? This is news to me, although I'm perfectly
prepared to believe it's happening.

Having said that, the error message is fairly clearly complaining about
the headers. Hmm, I'll have to see what kind of attachments I'm sending
- I'm just using evolution mail with pretty much default settings, and
I'm not trying to send html mail (I don't think) or any annoying vcards.
I don't even have a sig set.

Apologies for the repeat emails earlier - I got a bounce so assumed the
message didn't arrive.

P.