Spam filter?

Paul Furness paul.furness at vil.ite.mee.com
Tue Feb 3 13:33:45 UTC 2004

I thought of that, but the headers are a bit confusing. The FROM header
is saying "postmaster at redhat.com", but the originating mail server isn't
obviously one of theirs:

My guess is that Redhat (or whoever they buy their server space from)
was twiddling with their spam filter this morning and it went a bit
wrong for a while.

But as mentioned elsewhere, it has indeed stopped happening now.

It threw me a little because it's the first time I've actually tried to
post to this list, rather than just read along... :)

P.