Any free vpn clients

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at web.de
Wed Feb 4 02:03:39 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 04.02.2004 schrieb Troy Campano um 02:26:
> Are there any free VPN clients that I can run on Fedora?
> If not, are there any cheap ones? If so where (url)?

I've successfully installed FreeS/WAN with rpms from

http://www.freeswan.org/download.html

Now I'm testing Super FreeS/WAN. Their rpms from

http://download.freeswan.ca/freeswan-x509/RedHat-RPMs/2.04/ are not up 2
date with the 2149 kernel, so you'll have to build it yourself.

Also OpenVPN might be worth a try, it's very simple but save and also
available for win, mac, etc.

And there is cipe, already in FC1. Setup with redhat-conifg-network.

Christoph