wine

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Feb 4 16:43:01 UTC 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Chadley Wilson wrote:

> Cant MS-SQL connectivity working

The thing with bochs is yeah, probably, but you have to install winnt4 or
windows 95 or win98, so what's the point you don't end up needing any
fewer os liscnses, and it will run a heck of a lot slower in the
process...  bochs is really useful for doing things like playing the
original version of simcity for dos on my mac, it not really the worlds
greatest tool for emulating a windows box.

joelja