Fedora Updates

James Drabb JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 04:00:33 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 04:07, Artem B. Bityuckiy wrote:
> Hello guys.
>
> I have a question. It is known that mozilla-1.6 and KDE-3.2 was
> released. However, they are absent in Fedora Update repository. My
> question - why? Are the correspondent RPMs still not ready?
>
> Somebody have advised me to configure my yum to some "monkey" repository
> where mozilla-1.6 RPMs are resided. But I trust only Fedora team and
> want to use only official Fedora updates.

You can get Fedora RPMs of KDE-3.2 straight from KDE.
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/3.2/RedHat/Fedora/SRPMS/

I think you can trust that the KDE people know how to compile their own
software : )

Jim Drabb
The box said: "Requires Windows 98/2000/NT/XP or better."
So, I installed LINUX!
James Drabb JR
Senior Programmer Analyst
Davenport, FL USA