krb5-libs problem ?

Kevork rxlm at comintec.com.ar
Thu Feb 5 09:55:41 UTC 2004

> Am Mi, den 04.02.2004 schrieb Kevork um 20:30:
> > Hi !,
> >
> > Would it be possible that krb5-libs in core 1 distro has some problem ?.
> >
> > I could not find  libcom_err.so.3  that apparently might come in
krb5-libs,
> > at leas it is so en RH 9.0
> >
> > rpm -ql  knrb5-libs on this fedora system, does not show that lib, but a
> > broken link on this lib and other appears in /usr/lib/kerberos.
> >

> > Regards,
> > Jorge.
>

> First: DO NOT hijack foreign threads!
Sorry, what did U do wrong ? ... Don't understand you.

> No, krb5-libs does not have this library on FC1.
OK, would you please let me know where this library reside on FC1 ?.

> Where is a broken link? What is wrong in your eyes?
I saw some links on /usr/kerberos/lib that are broken, but thinking better
now, thanks to your kindly mail,
I think thos links come from the old RH that was upgraded ....

The fact is that after upgrade to Core 1, I can not install some courier
package because

Thank you Alexander and please sorry if I trouble you in any way ...

Jorge.