Asus A7V600 install problems

Michael Peppler mpeppler at peppler.org
Thu Feb 5 21:35:57 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have just bought a new box with an Asus A7V600 motherboard. I'm
attempting to install FC1 on this machine, but this fails because the
video card appears to get disconnected as "annaconda" starts.

I have a PCI Number 9 Revolution IV card (needed because of an SGI
1600sw flatpanel display), and I wonder if that is somehow the cause of
the problem.

I should mention that Gentoo boots correctly on the system.

Michael
mpeppler at peppler.org                 http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler